• Support ERP system infrastructure lifecycle phases, including: planning, design, installation, testing, implementation, maintenance and support
• Apply PeopleSoft version upgrades and service packs, as well as coordinate system maintenance (patches, updates, fixes, etc.)
• Provide technical support for PeopleSoft Enterprise System, including: on-call, research & development, and technical assistance. While on-call, employees must have the ability to receive calls and text messages 24 hours a day, seven days per week
• Maintains PeopleSoft system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, and system load/stress testing
• Provide input to technical infrastructure and server configuration related to PeopleSoft environments
• Develop testing, evaluation, & development processes for system changes, modifications, or enhancements to software
• Provide business continuity and disaster recovery solutions for ERP environment, including: disaster recovery testing, backups, and recovery policies and procedures
• Work with security teams to ensure system access, auditing, and security controls are in place and compliant to security policy
• Creating and maintaining thorough and complete technical documentation of the PeopleSoft Enterprise System
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, & participating in professional organizations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent understanding of network technology, with an emphasis on wireless networks
• Strong understanding of wireless and/or mobile device technology
• Applications systems and oracle database administration experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
• 3+ years of ERP System Administration, with healthcare environment experience
• Expertise with PeopleTools 8.5X and system tools for monitoring, testing, performance tuning, and debugging
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.x experience
This position is primarily responsible for infrastructure and environment administration of Oracle PeopleSoft ERP and other integrated solutions. It provisions support for Oracle PeopleSoft middleware systems and systems administration functions.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.
Copyright 2019 Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group. | All Rights Reserved. | OATUG Policies All material, files, logos, and trademarks within this site are properties of their respective organizations.