Our client is a large scale commercial firm with business across APAC region. To cope with their business growth, they are currently hiring a Assistant Enterprise Application Manager to be responsible for leading a small team and manage vendors on large scale ERP migration with focus in Finance module (from SAP to Oracle Cloud) with system integration across multiple platforms including e-Commerce, SaaS, RPA, PowerApps, Power Automate.
* Maintain close communication with finance department; Lead the continuous improvement of Finance business process through the technology enablement of technology platforms (both digital and legacy platform)
* As a key person in digitalizing the corporate with active support on the upcoming ERP transformation (from SAP to Oracle Cloud)
* As a Finance domain expert to provide system support to enterprise-wide financial & treasury systems, ensuring smooth business operation
* Lead and deliver multiple enterprise application projects. Drive system design, participate and monitor development and project implementation activities, conduct quality assurance and prepare project documentation
* Conduct post-implementation review of IT projects with stakeholders (e.g. users, IT business partners, IT solution architects) to validate that projected benefits are being realised and business requirements being fulfilled
* Coordinate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. users, developers, UX, architects, QA) to ensure adequate understanding of business requirements, and follow up during and after the software development cycle to ensure applications developed are able to meet the business requirements
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
5-8 years in ERP implementation with focus in finance module
Functional experience in SAP FICO/ Oracle Financials (hands on with configurations is a huge plus)
Strong in project management
PMP/ PRINCE2/ Scrum Master holder is a plus
In-depth understanding in finance process with track record in digital solution implementation like Microsoft Power BI, Power Automate, RPA etc is a plus
Experience in integrating digital solution with core finance system
Strong stakeholder management skills with good command in Chinese and English
Our client offer attractive package with sustainable career path to the candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eliza Lai on +852 2848 4741.