Responsible for the optimization of ERP systems, associated applications, and the college’s reporting systems. The Director will play a central role in ensuring County College of Morris’ student, employee, and ancillary systems are operating effectively, and will actively coordinate across multiple departments, as well as regularly engage end-users to improve the experience.
· Strong knowledge of business processes, project management skills, and extensive experience designing and managing ERP systems. Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple ongoing assignments
· Understanding of typical department processes and functions
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with end-users, department chairs, and directors
· Provide professional communication in both oral & written expression to work effectively with users, managers, and data suppliers.
· Excellent time management skills, meets deadlines, and is results oriented.
· Proactively seeks feedback on project and task prioritization as needed.
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Able to work productively with others to ensure the successful completion of assignments.
Ability to effectively solve problems with excellent analytical skills.
Interested applicants need to apply at jobs.ccm.edu for full consideration.
Five years or more experience interfacing with ERP systems. High level of competence working with and maintaining relational databases. Functional knowledge of ERP and ancillary systems, and reporting tools.
A Master’s degree in computer related field preferred.
The County College of Morris is known for its outstanding faculty and staff, the superior quality of its programs and services, and the success of its students. CCM enrolls more than 8,000 students in over 70 degree and certificate programs each year, and boasts one of the highest graduation rates in New Jersey. Our graduates transfer to top colleges and universities in New Jersey and the nation.
The County College of Morris is located in Randolph New Jersey in the suburban northwest of the state. Strategically situated just 40 miles west of New York City on the I-80 corridor and 39 miles east of Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, this very special location offers easy access to the cultural center of NYC and also to outdoor recreational opportunities. From Morris County New Jersey it is a short drive to Philadelphia and just a few hours to Boston or Washington, D.C.