At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their Oracle investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with Oracle solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
Deloitte has been attained for a multi-year Oracle Cloud application management services (AMS) contract for a security company. Oracle Cloud Financials has gone live in 2019 with subsequent rollout that are ongoing.
Project activities includes but not restricted to :
Oracle Clould Invoice to Cash and Record to Report onsite lead support role. Lead the ITC and RTR process area in application management services (AMS). The role will require onsite hands-on end-user support activities including:
- Coordination with offshore resources and process lead activities
- Provide status reports and process area updates
- Alignment to the business leads for corresponding track, the functional owners
- Validates prioritization and categorization of tickets, changes, and enhancements with the business
- Maintain close coordination with functional owners; work with relevant leads to balance workload across resources/technology and application
- Resolve high priority incidents
- Facilitate user acceptance and validation of functionality with the business
- Perform impact assessments and testing for Oracle Cloud upgrades and releases
- Manage the configurations of the Oracle Cloud applications
- Coordinate feature/functions/incidents/enhancements with Oracle Support
- Identify areas for process improvements and enhancements
- Available for on-call 24x7 support for Priority1 issues
- Support month-end close
- Occasional holiday and weekends may be required for period-end close and priority activities
Our Oracle team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of Oracle applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with Oracle digital solutions. the following capabilities:
Customer and Sales Operations
Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose... defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
Copyright 2019 Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group. | All Rights Reserved. | OATUG Policies All material, files, logos, and trademarks within this site are properties of their respective organizations.